Employment Type: Part-Time
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE - PART-TIME
Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and creative environment? We are looking for a results oriented, self-starter, and team player to join our dynamic and creative team……….
Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 85 locations across Canada and the US. We work with large retailers in the fashion industry and are situated in most major malls. Stitch it was instantly recognized as the leader in helping customers fit, feel & look great in their clothes!
As a Seamstress/Tailor, you will…
- Communicate with customers to determine how they want clothes altered
- Be attentive to detail and be able to work well with a team and independently
- Fit, alter, restyle and repair customer’s clothing
- Complete work as pinned / marked and to the highest technical standard
- Deliver complete garments on or before the date promised
- Partner professionally with Sales Associates to create client satisfaction
- Provide expert guidance on cut and fit
- Assist in maintaining store in a clean and orderly fashion
- 1-3 years of sewing experience
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must have experience using industrial sewing machines
Why Join the Stitch It Team?
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly bonus
- Generous employee discount
- Continuous training and support
- Growth and career development opportunities
If you’re a friendly, customer service-oriented team player, join our team and make it fit!
We thank you for your application, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.