Customer Service Associate
Employment Type: Part-Time
Join our Team
Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 85 locations across Canada and the US. We work with large retailers in the fashion industry and are situated in most major malls. Stitch it is instantly recognized as the leader in clothing alterations!
Location: Devonshire Mall
Why join the Stitch It team?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive wages
- Health & Dental benefits
- Monthly bonus
- Generous employee discount
- Continuous training and support
- Growth and career development opportunities
As a Customer Service Associate, you will…
- Be responsible for generating sales by connecting with each customer
- Be responsible for fitting/pinning customer’s clothes
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Experience with POS (Point of Sales systems)
- Knowledge in basic sewing/fitting an asset
If you’re a friendly, customer service-oriented team player, join our team and make it fit! We thank you for your application, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
Please apply to on our website: https://stitchit.talentnest.com/en/jobs
Stitch It is an Equal Opportunity Employer!