Customer Service Associate
Employment Type: Part-Time
Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 85 locations across Canada and the US. We work with large retailers in the fashion industry and are situated in most major malls. Stitch it is instantly recognized as the leader in clothing alterations!
As a Fit Consultant, you will:
- Educate customers on proper fit of clothing
- Be responsible for engaging and connecting with each customer
- Prepare invoices for customers in an accurate, timely manner
- Organize invoices and file documentation appropriately
- Will be trained for fitting & pinning garments
- Responsible for enhancing customer experience by making customer look and feel great
- Ability to work the required schedule to meet the needs of the business
- A passion for customer service, fashion, and clothing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
This position could lead to permanent part time!
If you’re a friendly, customer service-oriented team player, join our team and make it fit!
Please apply to on our website: https://stitchit.talentnest.com/en/jobs
Stitch It is an Equal Opportunity Employer!