Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2017
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Store Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate must be fashionable, have great leadership skills and be a team player! Our Store Managers take pride in making our customers clothes fit, feel & look and great.
Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 85 locations across Canada and the US. We work with large retailers in the fashion industry and are situated in most major malls. Stitch it was instantly recognized as the leader in helping customers fit, feel & look great in their clothes!
As a Store Manager, you will…
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly store sales plan while upholding outstanding customer service,
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and motivate Associates,
- Handle all other documentation, administrative needs related to store operations, and,
- Be responsible for generating sales by engaging and providing exceptional personal customer service.
- 3-5 years of experience with garment alterations
- Experience with industrial sewing machine
- Established time management prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong Leadership with ability to motivate and lead functional teams to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Proven performance management skills
- Inventive problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated high level of integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store personnel
Why Join the Stitch It Team?
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly bonus
- Generous employee discount
- Continuous training and support
- Growth and career development opportunities
If you’re a friendly, customer service-oriented team player, join our team and make it fit! We thank you for your application, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
Stitch It is committed to providing accommodations in the application and recruitment process. If you require an accommodation in the application process or need job postings in an alternative format, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stitch It is an Equal Opportunity Employer!