Last Day to Apply: July 28, 2017
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Location: Stitch It Corporate Office: 3221 North Service Road, Burlington
Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 85 locations across Canada and the US. We work with large retailers in the fashion industry and are situated in most major malls. Stitch it is instantly recognized as the leader in clothing alterations!
We are currently looking for student or entry level Accounting Assistant to help with our year end reporting. The time commitment will be approximately 20 – 37.5 hours per week. The position will conclude in September with a possible part time extension into the fall. (Perfect for current students)
As an Accounting Assistant, you will…
- Assist with day to day accounting tasks
- Data entry into ERP
- Complete organizing and filing documents
- Other projects as assigned
- Must be detail oriented, efficient, and diligent worker
- Able to follow instructions precisely
- Strong working knowledge of debts and credits
- Working towards Post-Secondary Certification or previous experience is an Asset
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset
We thank you for your application, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
Stitch It is committed to providing accommodations in the application and recruitment process. If you require an accommodation in the application process or need job postings in an alternative format, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stitch It is an Equal Opportunity Employer