Tailor / Seamstress
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2018
Employment Type: Full-Time
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE - FULL-TIME
Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and creative environment? We are looking for a results oriented, self-starter, and team player to join our dynamic and creative team……….
Join our Team
Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 85 locations across Canada and the US. We work with large retailers in the fashion industry and are situated in most major malls. Stitch it is instantly recognized as the leader in clothing alterations!
We are looking for a confident and experienced Seamstress or Tailor to join our team and work in a fun and fast paced environment.
Location: Quinte Mall, Belleville
Why join the Stitch It team?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive wages
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Monthly bonus
- Generous employee discount
- Continuous training and support
- Growth and career development opportunities
As a Seamstress/Tailor, you will…
- Take in- let out – shorten –lengthen -sew hems -fix tears -mend/fix zippers - apply buttons
- 1-3 years of sewing experience
- Must have experience using industrial sewing machines
- Good communication skills
If you’re a friendly, customer service-oriented team player, join our team and make it fit! We thank you for your application, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
Stitch It is committed to providing accommodations in the application and recruitment process. If you require an accommodation in the application process or need job postings in an alternative format, please email your request to email@example.com.
Stitch It is an Equal Opportunity Employer