Customer Service Associate
Employment Type: Part-Time
SERVICE ASSOCIATE - PART-TIME
Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and creative environment? We are looking for a results oriented, self-starter, and team player to join our dynamic and creative team……….
Join our Team
Stitch It is Canada’s largest clothing Alteration Company with 85 locations across Canada and the US. We work with large retailers in the fashion industry and are situated in most major malls. Stitch it is instantly recognized as the leader in clothing alterations!
Location: Stone Road Mall
Why join the Stitch It team?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive wages
- Monthly bonus
- Generous employee discount
- Continuous training and support
- Growth and career development opportunities
As a Customer Service Associate, you will…
- Be responsible for generating sales by connecting with each customer
- Be responsible for fitting/pinning customer’s clothes
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Experience with POS (Point of Sales systems)
- Knowledge in basic sewing/fitting an asset
If you’re a friendly, customer service-oriented team player, join our team and make it fit! We thank you for your application, only qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
Stitch It is committed to providing accommodations in the application and recruitment process. If you require an accommodation in the application process or need job postings in an alternative format, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stitch It is an Equal Opportunity Employer!